счетчик посещений

Наруто - новое поколение

Объявление

Новости форума и ролевой:
Не забываем оформлять подпись по правилам
В разделе флуд или игры вы можете отдохнуть от игры, и завести друзей, а может быть даже и любовь.
Кстати, нам всего лишь 2 дня
И пожалуйста, не сидите всё время во флуде. Он от Вас никуда не убежит. Гости большая часть форума скрыта для вас.Не сидите на главной регестрируйтесь. (с) Йоши

Модераторы:

Эл,Lu-Lu

Администраторы:

Yoshi , Sasuke Uchiha , Ханзо, Yuki Pain

Погода:

Погода плохая, как не странно, во всех селениях, кроме Суны идёт дождь. Только в Суне как всегда жара.

Тыкаем Каждый День Оо:
http://anime-club.info/top100/ Аниме ТОП САЙТОВ MyAnimeTop - рейтинг сайтов по аниме, манге и хентаю

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Наруто - новое поколение » Техники » Бонус

Бонус

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 342

За победы в турнирах или выполнения определённых миссий иногда будут выдаваться свитки, по которым, будет возможность, выучить новые техники.

На миссии в Деревне скрытого звука из свитков узнала технику:
Mystical Palm Technique (Medical Jutsu) – Эта техника используется для лечения ран и проведения операций. Шиноби концентрирует чакру в руке, прикладывает к ране, ускоряя таким образом клеточную регенерацию, или формирует из чакры подобие скальпеля и делает надрез (и не обязательно в мирных целях, последнее можно использовать и против противника). Надо заметить, что для лечения требуется больше чакры.

A team of hackers sells information. banks, copies of credit and debit cards, access and blocking of web resources of any complexity. we also need people to cash money from ATMs around the world courses and trainings- a lot of work and sale of information ssn dob search, western union hack, bank hack transfer, paypal, ebay, shop cvv dump + pin site dos.exploit hack .atm cashing atm program hack,traffic site,install exe traffic,botnet vnc.

Our contacts - https://icq.im/608319057
jabber client - sssss777@linuxlovers.at
jabber client reserve - open@shangryla.net
email - dolar212345@gmail.com

youtube tricks, hack this, atm free money life hack, hacking with android phone, gma news and public affairs, atm jackpotting video, withdraw money without pin, abc, exploits 2019, ruined bolt hole, usa movie, digital marketing, atm machine hacking, null byte, suç, nightly news, how to hack, cash machine, useful things, four corners

This is a topic that's close to my heart... Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though?

These are really great ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some good factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Fine way of describing, and pleasant post to take data on the topic of my presentation subject matter, which i am going to convey in college.

If you want to obtain a good deal from this article then you have to apply such techniques to your won weblog.

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Great info. Lucky me I found your site by chance (stumbleupon). I have book marked it for later!

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Cheers!

Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are fastidious in support of new visitors.

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thank you

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page again.

It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this site.

There is definately a great deal to know about this topic. I like all the points you made.

Hello, I check your blog regularly. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep it up!

It's going to be ending of mine day, but before finish I am reading this impressive article to increase my experience.

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Quality posts is the crucial to attract the people to pay a visit the web site, that's what this web page is providing.

It's awesome designed for me to have a site, which is beneficial in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin

Having read this I believed it was really informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

What's up every one, here every one is sharing such know-how, so it's nice to read this website, and I used to go to see this weblog daily.

I am truly pleased to glance at this webpage posts which consists of plenty of helpful information, thanks for providing these data.

Wow, amazing blog structure! How long have you been running a blog for? you made running a blog glance easy. The entire look of your web site is excellent, let alone the content material!

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping to view the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal site now ;)

great points altogether, you simply received a brand new reader. What would you recommend in regards to your put up that you just made a few days in the past? Any positive?

whoah this weblog is great i love studying your posts. Keep up the good work! You recognize, many people are hunting around for this information, you could help them greatly.

I'm pretty pleased to uncover this site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and i also have you book marked to check out new stuff on your blog.

about-company-review.ru/ - отзывы по компаниям Qmedia.by из раздела продвижение портала seo в Южно-Сахалинск.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Наруто - новое поколение » Техники » Бонус

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно